PAJASA Apartments provide online rental Agreement services in Gurugram. Above all, in Gurugram Harayan, our services are in the following city.
Q.1 How do I write a rental agreement in Gurugram?
To make a Rental Agreement in Gurugram:
1. Draft the agreement.
2. Print the agreement on Stamp paper of due value.
3. The owner and the tenant should sign the agreement in the presence of two witnesses.
4. Register the agreement at the sub-Registrar office in Gurugram by paying the appropriate registration fees.
Q.2 Why rent agreement in Gurugram is for 11 months?
Most rent agreements in Gurugram are signed for 11 months so that they can avoid stamp duty and other charges.
Q.3 Is online rent agreement valid in Gurugram?
Yes, online rent agreement valid in all across Gurugram.
Q.4 Who bears the cost of rent agreement in Gurugram?
1). As per law all rent agreements in Gurugram need to be registered.
2) Legally , the tenant has to bear all the stamp duty costs to get the rent agreement registered in Gurugram.
3) In most cases, its mutually decided to share the cost 50/50 between landlord and the tenant.
Q. 5 Is Aadhaar card mandatory for rent agreement in Gurugram?
Aadhaar Card is mandatory for making the Online Registration of Leave and License Agreement or Online Registered Rent Agreement in Gurugram because UID data is the most secured and easy means of verifying the identity of a citizen in India