PAJASA Apartments offer online rental Agreement services in Delhi. In Addition to Delhi, we have our services in the following city.
Q.1 How do I write a rental agreement in Delhi?
To make a Rental Agreement in Delhi:
1. Draft the agreement.
2. Print the agreement on Stamp paper of due value.
3. The owner and the tenant should sign the agreement in the presence of two witnesses.
4. Register the agreement at the sub-Registrar office in Delhi by paying the appropriate registration fees.
Q.2 Why rent agreement in Delhi is for 11 months?
Most rent agreements in Delhi are signed for 11 months so that they can avoid stamp duty and other charges.
Q.3 Is online rent agreement valid in Delhi?
Yes, online rent agreement valid in all across Delhi.
Q.4 Who bears the cost of rent agreement in Delhi?
1). As per law all rent agreements in Delhi need to be registered.
2) Legally , the tenant has to bear all the stamp duty costs to get the rent agreement registered in Delhi.
3) In most cases, its mutually decided to share the cost 50/50 between landlord and the tenant.
Q. 5 Is Aadhaar card mandatory for rent agreement in Delhi?
Aadhaar Card is mandatory for making the Online Registration of Leave and License Agreement or Online Registered Rent Agreement in Delhi because UID data is the most secured and easy means of verifying the identity of a citizen in India