PAJASA Apartments provide online rental Agreement services in Chennai. Above all, in Chenna, our services are in the following city.
Q.1 How do I write a rental agreement in Chennai?
To make a Rental Agreement in Chennai:
1. Draft the agreement.
2. Print the agreement on Stamp paper of due value.
3. The owner and the tenant should sign the agreement in the presence of two witnesses.
4. Register the agreement at the sub-Registrar office in Chennai by paying the appropriate registration fees.
Q.2 Why rent agreement in Chennai is for 11 months?
Most rent agreements in Chennai are signed for 11 months so that they can avoid stamp duty and other charges.
Q.3 Is online rent agreement valid in Chennai?
Yes, online rent agreement valid in all across Chennai.
Q.4 Who bears the cost of rent agreement in Chennai?
1). As per law all rent agreements in Chennai need to be registered.
2) Legally , the tenant has to bear all the stamp duty costs to get the rent agreement registered in Chennai.
3) In most cases, its mutually decided to share the cost 50/50 between landlord and the tenant.
Q. 5 Is Aadhaar card mandatory for rent agreement in Chennai?
Aadhaar Card is mandatory for making the Online Registration of Leave and License Agreement or Online Registered Rent Agreement in Chennai because UID data is the most secured and easy means of verifying the identity of a citizen in India